We are grateful to a number of excellent scientific colleagues, advisors and collaborators, but would like to acknowledge here those that we are most often in contact with in on-going projects.
We work on IFIT proteins together with:
- Paulina Dominiak group – Department of Chemistry, University of Warsaw
- Joanna Kufel group – Department of Biology, University of Warsaw
We work on FASTKD proteins in collaboration with:
- Andrzej Dziembowski – Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
- Stanisław Dunin-Horkawicz – Centre for New Technologies, University of Warsaw
We work on membrane proteins together with:
- Maciej Garstka group – Department of Biology, University of Warsaw
- Renata Bilewicz group – Department of Chemistry, University of Warsaw
Our close scientific advisors and mentors include:
- Ben Luisi – Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, UK
- Władek Minor – University of Virginia, USA
- Krzysztof Woźniak – Department of Chemistry, University of Warsaw
We welcome new collaborations and offer help in obtaining and interpretation of protein structures (experimental or computational models), as well as in studying protein-protein and protein-RNA interactions. Please contact us for further details.