We are located at the Biological and Chemical Research Centre of the University of Warsaw.
We are part of the Laboratory for Structural and Biochemical Research (LBSBio) — a small consortium of quantum, small-molecule and protein crystallographers, computational chemists, biologists and biochemists from the Department of Chemistry.
We help run the Core Facility for Crystallography and Biophysics.
Get in touch with Go!RNA Lab
For email addresses, see the TEAM tab for pages of individual members.
Our building is marked #6 on this campus map.
Biological and Chemical Research Centre
Żwirki i Wigury 101
Room #3.114, phone (+48) 22 55 26 685
- Maria Górna, Ph.D.
- Anna Trzemecka, Ph.D. (grant officer)
Room #3.131, phone (+48) 22 55 26 642
- Martyna Nowacka Ph.D.
- Maria Klimecka, Ph.D.
- Anna Antosiewicz, Ph.D.
- Matthew Merski, Ph.D.
- Natalia Karolak, M.Sc.
- Matylda Izert, M.Sc.
- Piotr Twardowski
- Kamil Szostak, B.Sc.
- Patrycja Szybowska, B.Sc.
- Ammar Danazumi, B.Sc.
Room #3.101, phone (+48) 22 55 26 787
- Daria Dawidziak, M.Sc., Eng.
- Marlena Kisiała, M.Sc. (CFCB Technician)
- Małgorzata Krupska (LBSBio Lab Manager)
- Marcin Ziemniak, Ph.D. (LBSBio Postdoc)
Room #3.121, phone (+48) 22 55 26 744
- Jan Kutner, Ph.D. (CFCB Deputy Manager)