Daria Dawidziak, M.Sc.
Daria joined the lab as a PhD student to assist the Core Facility for Crystallography and Biophysics. She received funding from the National Science Centre for her PRELUDIUM project "FAST interactions in cell death regulation" 2020/37/N/NZ1/02348.
- Master of Science, Wroclaw University of Technology, Faculty of Chemistry, Field: Chemistry, Specialization: Medicinal Chemistry, Expression and purification of Plasmodium falciparum EBA-140 ligand binding region (2015-2017)
- Bachelor of Science, Wroclaw University of Technology, Faculty of Chemistry, Field: Biotechnology, The use of metabolomic methods in the diagnosis of kidney diseases (2011-2015)
- Laboratory Specialist, Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, USA (2017-2018)
- Visiting Graduate Student, Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, USA (2016-2017)
- Master Thesis Research, Polish Academy of Science, Ludwik Hirszfeld Institute of Immunology and Experimental Therapy, Wroclaw, Poland (2015-2016)
- Research and Development Specialist, WIAN Ltd., Wroclaw, Poland (2015-2016)
- Laboratory Assistant, LabAnalityka Ltd., Brzeg Dolny, Poland (2014)
- Protein structure and function studies
- Proteins involved in RNA biology in mitochondria
- Antiviral agents
- Social Latin dancing
- Cooking and baking
- Scandinavian and Polish crime literature