We are always interested in qualified and highly motivated students and postdocs.
To apply for a position, please contact us with your CV, a statement of your research interests, describe the motivation for joining our laboratory, and arrange recommendation letters to be sent via email.
When applying, please include the following clause of consent in your application (e.g. CV):
Clause of consent
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of organizing the recruitment procedure. I am aware that providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, as well as that I have the right to access my data and correct it.
- Your personal data is administered by the University of Warsaw (the Controller), with the headquarters in Warsaw at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28;
- The Controller has appointed a data protection officer to supervise the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted at this e-mail address: email@example.com;
- Your personal data will be processed to organize a recruitment procedure/contest:
- The basis for the processing of your personal data is the permission for data processing;
- The provision of personal data is voluntary yet necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they have been collected;
- The personal data provided will not be made available to external entities, except for the cases provided for by law;
- Your personal data will be stored until the recruitment procedure has been completed;
- You have the right of access to your personal data, as well as, subject to legal provisions, the right to correct and delete data, limit their processing, transfer them, object to processing, and withdraw consent for processing at any given time;
- You has the right to submit a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (Polish: Generalny Inspector Ochrony Danych Osobowych);
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.