Matylda Izert, B.Sc.
Matylda is a student at Inter-Faculty Individual Studies in Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Warsaw. She joined the laboratory for her Bachelor’s degree project in chemistry. She is also doing Master studies in molecular biotechnology.
Education & Scientific experience
- Summer internship at Laboratory of DNA repair, Institut de Cancérologie Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France (2015)
- Erasmus+ exchange student at Université Paris-Sud (XI), Orsay, France (2015-2016)
- Bachelor’s degree in molecular biotechnology at Institute of Genetics and Biotechnology, University of Warsaw (2016)
- DNA repair
- Photodynamic therapy of cancer
- Redox regulation of transcription factors