Matylda Izert, M.Sc.
Matylda is a PhD student at the Faculty of Chemistry, University of Warsaw, working in the FIRST TEAM project. She joined the laboratory previously for her Bachelor’s degree project in chemistry, at Inter-Faculty Individual Studies in Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
Education & Scientific experience
- Master’s degree in molecular biotechnology at Institute of Genetics and Biotechnology, University of Warsaw (2018)
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, University of Warsaw (2018)
- Bachelor’s degree in molecular biotechnology at Institute of Genetics and Biotechnology, University of Warsaw (2016)
- Erasmus+ exchange student at Université Paris-Sud (XI), Orsay, France (2015-2016)
- Summer internship at Laboratory of DNA repair, Institut de Cancérologie Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France (2015)
- RNA-binding proteins
- Protein degradation in bacteria
- Molecular diagnostics of infectious diseases